Primary Areas of Practice
• Insurance Defense
• Employment Law
• Products Liability
• Commercial Law
• Court Approved ADR Neutral
• Past Regional Counsel for The Agricultural Group of Monsanto Company, Personal Injury and Groundwater Contamination
• “Who’s Who Among Rising Young Americans”
• “International Who’s Who of Professionals”
• “Super Lawyers” – Minnesota Law & Politics
• Minnesota State Bar Association
• Wisconsin State Bar Association
• Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
• DRI Minnesota State Representative
• Stearns-Benton County Bar Association
• American Arbitration Association
• International Association of Defense Council
Paul is the CEO and senior attorney who offers a wealth of experience, knowledge and talent to the team. A part of Rajkowski Hansmeier since 1984, he has become one of the most published, celebrated and respected attorneys.
He graduated Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota – Duluth before attending law school at William Mitchell where he earned his J.D. When complete, he joined the Rajkowski Hansmeier firm.
He was admitted to practice by the State Courts of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota, as well as the U.S. District Court of Minnesota. Paul has been recognized for his talent as a “who’s who” and a “super lawyer”. He is past president of the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association.
Paul received this reputation through his work on over twenty years of cases for clients ranging from insurance companies to small and large corporations. He has been published in law journals and spoken at a number of seminars in the past years and offers a world of insight into the legal practice and especially a number of areas that he primarily practices.
Rajkowski Hansmeier - Attorneys at Law - Lawyers practicing in St. Cloud, Minneapolis, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Disclaimer: The content of this website is intended to convey general information about
Rajkowski Hansmeier Ltd. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. It is not an offer to represent you nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of any internet e-mail sent to Rajkowski Hansmeier Ltd. or any of its lawyers from this website will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not be treated as confidential.
Please do not send any confidential information about you or your need for legal services
unless and until you receive an engagement letter from us which will indicate we are able
to represent you and can communicate with you confidentially.